Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Workout With Baby

  Ever since Biscuit Head was born, 
I have been looking for a Mommy and me class in my area.   
There isn't one for working mothers!  
So, my great big idea is to start one.

     I really like the 
StrollerFit idea or
This would be a great workout!  Not having to leave your child to do it is the biggest plus. 

 I see moms jogging with their kids throughout town all the time and they may want to try it out.  There may even be a secret society of mom joggers in Newnan that I don't even know about, we'll see.

3 comments:

  1. I'm in! Just tell me where and when and we will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Wish there had been something like this when you and Patrick were little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish there was something like that in my lil town!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...