Monday, January 30, 2012

Already Sweet Enough

      Amelia is 18 months old and the only "sweets" she has is fruit.  She would eat fruit all day if we let her.  We didn't want to get her "hooked" on candy and junk food.  You know, the stuff that I like.
     After Family Swim day, they hand out Lollipops.  I was a little hesitant on letting her have one, but glad I did!  It was so cute seeing her make a sour face.  She liked holding the Lollipop, but didn't care for the taste.

   Do you let your kids eat candy?  When did you start letting them have it?

2 comments:

  1. I love the look on her face!

    I'm stopping by from the Tuesday Hop.
    Have a great day!
    POSH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, the candy face is so cute. I let me daughter eat candy but not on a day to day basis. It's a 'treat' so she has her normal healthy meals during the day followed by fruit, then when I need a little bribe when she's getting restless on public transport I pull out the box of treats and tell her that if she behaves well she will get one. And it works like a treat :-)

    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...