Sunday, April 10, 2011

Amelia at the Raceway

        My hubby got me into Dirt Track Racing.  I have never been into anything like that, but I really enjoy the smell of the fuel, the pumped up crowds, the super loud exhausts, and the dirt hitting me in the head (if I get too close).
         He really wanted to be able to share this experience with Amelia to see if she would like it (sitting far up in the stands of course).  We see people bring babies to the races all the time, some wearing ear protection and some not.  We didn’t want to take a chance on this affecting her hearing so we bought some Baby Banz Hearing Protector Earmuffs





               She absolutely LOVED them!  I didn’t even want to watch the race because I watched her the whole time.  She kept talking to herself and looking around smiling (probably because that’s all she could hear).  


              She especially liked the late models at the Senioa Raceway.







7 comments:

  1. This is so cute! She looks like a professional race car watcher with them on. too too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Looks/sounds like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a cutie! Looks like she had a great time! Very sweet!
    I'm a new follower from the hop!
    Hope you can hop by and visit me:

    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of her & Josh!! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog!
    Following from Mingle Monday.
    When you get the chance, check out my blog:
    http://thesturgislife.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by! Cutie pie in the earmuffs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...