Sunday, April 3, 2011

Girls Day Out

The weather was beautiful today.  What better way to spend it than with my little baby girl?  
We had an adventure!

         All she had to do was bat those blue eyes….

When she sees the stroller, she knows it’s on!!  Fun time!!




  We love people watching at Target.  
Ok, maybe a little shopping as well….
  Found some really cute bunny ears too!  




       All tuckered out by mid-afternoon. 
Naptime is so sweet!  
I couldn’t imagine my days without her.





4 comments:

  1. Yeah for Girls Days!! I am soo Jealous of your Target... the nearest one for us is an hour away. LOVE LOVE the bunny ears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a wonderful day. I love the bunny ears picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so darn CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...