Friday, April 8, 2011

Grandollin and Grandpa


There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t think about them.  Almost every childhood memory that I have was with them in some way and I miss them both dearly.        

       Grandpa was gone in September ’09, I found out I was having a baby a month or so after.  He would have been so happy for us.  I wish Amelia could have met him because he would have loved her so much.

       I am very thankful that Grandollin got to meet her.  She kept saying “She’s really going to town on that bottle,” when we came to visit and Amelia was chowwing down.


This was written with Mama Kat's writing prompt -
#3 If you really knew me, you would know that...
I miss my grandparents soooo much!



Mama’s Losin’ It
BoostMyBlogFriday

10 comments:

  1. Aww your grandparents are very cute! There is not a day that goes by that I dont think about my grandpa also.

    I just found your blog through the Boost My Blog Friday Hop! Have a great weekend!

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lost of grandparents is never easy. In fact it may be the hards lost of them all. Just keep those memories of them alive and know that they are definitely in a better place with no suffering...that's the only way I could let mine go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the memories. I miss them too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss my grandpa too.

    I am following you (suelee1998) from the blog hop, you have a great site. Would you like to follow me back? http://susansdisneyfamily.blogspot.com/
    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from MK's. My grandparents LOVE watching my little kids. It's precious to see them together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just blog hoppin! its cool your in newnan im in ol' douglasville!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe! Funny that you mention Extreme Couponers... My mom is uhh... kinda that extreme about coupons! She didn't have much growing up, so she is VERY frugal and has taught me her ways! It has allowed us to live VERY nicely all these years!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    Following back. Thanks for your commet. Love your grandparents pix. Special people!!

    Also - Sorry about your dog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such sweet memories, thanks for sharing. Following back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...