Wednesday, January 11, 2012

We Have a Booboo

It's been one of those days....
         Amelia woke up bright and early at 7am crying for no reason.  I didn't even have time to fix a cup of coffee.
         When I was coming down the stairs with her, I slipped and jammed my big toe.  She was cracking up because she thought it was fun (I'm glad she didn't get hurt).  My toe hurt so bad that I started crying.  She started hugging me saying "alright?".  It was so sweet and really made me feel better.
        We decided to take her to the park and let her play.  Bad idea.  She ran and fell onto the pavement, head first.  Well, lip first.  When Josh picked her up, there was a pebble embedded into her upper lip and he had to pull it out.  She screamed as blood dripped. We immediately took her to the MedExpress to check if she needed a stitch or if there was any debris left from the pebble.  Everything turned out fine, but her poor lip will be swollen for a bit.







5 comments:

  1. awwww poor baby . . . that looks painful . . . hope it heals fast!

    Thank you so much for dropping by my blog . . . have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh poor little cutie! I'm glad she is doing better. Thanks for stopping by and i look forward being part of your blog. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww poor thing. She is so adorable.

    I am a new follower from Wobble Over Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...